Friday, 13 February 2009
Greenock west esplanade - and Dumbarton Rock evening 9/02/09
A navy boat on trial, a couple of very fast inflatable launches, and then
the evening journey, when I just missed catching a freighter wending down
river in deep dusk.
I tried to get some hand held shots but it's pretty well useless on slow
shutter (need tripod and auto release button!) - so I just had to try and be
creative!
the evening journey, when I just missed catching a freighter wending down
river in deep dusk.
I tried to get some hand held shots but it's pretty well useless on slow
shutter (need tripod and auto release button!) - so I just had to try and be
creative!
Br, Denis.
Labels: Dumbarton Rock evening, Greenock, then west esplanade
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
Post a Comment
Your comments are more than welcome!
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.