Monday, 23 March 2009
Greenock east esplanade 8/03/09
The wee camera struggled too hard to catch anything of the entertaining
diver.....'he' was very busy and try as I might I found it so hard to
predict when he'd dive with a burst of spray and rippled water and then
....where to appear again and with what....?
If you look closely enough ..yep, there's a fishy in the beak.
diver.....'he' was very busy and try as I might I found it so hard to
predict when he'd dive with a burst of spray and rippled water and then
....where to appear again and with what....?
If you look closely enough ..yep, there's a fishy in the beak.
I wonder if this is the same cormorant that I got drying off around at the
old sewage outlet pipe on the west side, quite some weeks ago..how
territorial are they?
Regards, Denis.
Labels: east esplanade, Greenock
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
Post a Comment
Your comments are more than welcome!
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.