Monday, 29 March 2010
Bailey's new house March 2010
After a wee bit of graft and using some decent wood out of the garage,
managed to make a ''flat pack kennel'' for one of my favourite doggies.
Sizing up the wood available got me to do a cutting list, then off I went;
the only issue was getting the ply cut and B&Q locally did well for me.
managed to make a ''flat pack kennel'' for one of my favourite doggies.
Sizing up the wood available got me to do a cutting list, then off I went;
the only issue was getting the ply cut and B&Q locally did well for me.
Got the wee one and C-A involved in the fabrication, and then finally made
up the angles for the roof and hey-ho, roof felted and painted .....job's a
good 'un!
As you'll note, Bailey can be enticed with chewy bars....and seems to be
taking to his own space.
Time and effort well spent I think, and if he's happy, then I'm happy too.
Kind regards, Denis.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
Post a Comment
Your comments are more than welcome!
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.