Sunday, 14 February 2010
Inchinnan 12/02/10
The Black Cart Water never often black but dramatically coloured to a
magical mirror state with azure blues and lightest creamy puffs of cloud
reflections....
Towards the turn to work, I heard the buzzards screeching....and just missed
4 of them in close on a rapid birl as they took the thermal uplift...the
speed at which they break away as they use the height to greatest advantage
is amazing...I've no idea, but it could be like 60, 70 or 80 mph....they
shoot off to great distance very quickly.
Trying to get them into some decent focus in a huddle shot is very
tricky....I aspire sometime in the future doing the aerial dance and swirls
as they practice exchanging food in mid-air.... only seen this a couple of
times near Torrance...the parents with youngsters.
Br, Denis.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
Post a Comment
Your comments are more than welcome!
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.