Thursday, 7 January 2010
On the Clyde estuary at Dumbarton Rock 7/01/10
Today still a crisp and cold at -5oC ....nothing like the clarity of
yesterday, and there hung all around a kind of slight orangey-brown haze as
far as I could see...the pictures aren't great but you should see that
tinged impression.
yesterday, and there hung all around a kind of slight orangey-brown haze as
far as I could see...the pictures aren't great but you should see that
tinged impression.
Across to Dumbarton and Ben Lomond; upriver towards the Erskine Bridge and
Glasgow; down river past Greenock and Helensburgh.
The coldness persists but the light and views still quite dramatically
changing.
Br, Denis.
Comments:
<< Home
Wonderful photos Denis and many others in here for me to catch up on! I hope you and your family have a happy and healthy 2010!
All best wishes,
Jane
All best wishes,
Jane
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Post a Comment
Your comments are more than welcome!
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.