Wednesday, 6 January 2010

 

Looking north from Old Greenock Road lunchtime 100106

                                 
After several attempts, this was the light I was looking for....
After a wee trod over a pasture amongst those lovely wee gimmers, I got the views lying in front of me...
Over Dumbarton Rock and towards The Ptarmigan and Ben Lomond......just compare to the recent blogged pictures....rare!

I trudged through the old wee birkie wood and got a few glimpsed shots down the estuary past Helensburgh to the high lands beyond.
The funghi were snow capped too ..sparkly skull caps!

The gimmers were also in the hollow on the hay enjoying a good chew, and the light with the bluey-cold hues looked so good as well.

Finally on the road back, I stopped at a few gate entrances and got the final broad span shots over the wider perspectives,
and also of the Kilpatrick Hills escarpments.
Another wonderful 30 minutes of lunchtime use, and I've sussed out a few cycle routes for later in the year with the chance of a bit of cramming training for 45 minute shots..?!!

Br, Denis. (Font: Lydian 12)


Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are more than welcome!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]