Tuesday, 5 January 2010

 

By Torrance 26/12/09

To get rid of some of the excesses, me wifey and I took a nice long 3 1/2
hour stroll around and about...I was rather 'knackered' at the end and had
sore feet. It happens and let's say and age thing!

The air from Christmas day was dramatically different and nothing like as
glorious ...however as I keep saying you need to capture the different
moods!

The trees were new hues, and the City from up the moor was strikingly black,
white and sepia......

The moorhen was strutting about off the river bank (Kelvin) and the crow
further along towards the iron bridge was perched in the 'deer antlers'...?!

Br, Denis and a Happy New Year to All.


Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are more than welcome!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]