Monday, 21 December 2009

 

North side of the Forth & Clyde canal near Torrance 29/10/09

The resident deer were quite keenly noticed by Ollie, but of course very
little in this world would ever get near them, so they were more stirred by
bad humans than the wee fellow! Bailey might chase but they're long gone
before he realises 'not too much hope there then!'

Ollie is a great wee thing and loves shuffling about no doubt scenting
squirrels, voles , mice, etc...amongst the tussocky grass and in the dry
stane dykes , fallen trees ...and sorts of mysterious, hidey places!
Sorry, I've not checked the fungi book for the one I show here - I should be
more studious and learn!!

Kind regards, Denis.


Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are more than welcome!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]