Monday, 21 December 2009
The Black Cart River 20/11/09
After a deluge of days... the Black cart is held up form the sea by a full
and rushing River Clyde...so the flood plain is tested and a new appearance
to the Inchinnan plain is seen.
Colours are wonderful in that crisp, watery light - the birds always make
the best of it. I was quite lucky with the heron ''coming in to land''!
I am amazed at how closely the seagulls and lapwing flocks are to the plane
traffic......I have to presume there's no undue conflict of flight paths..?!
and rushing River Clyde...so the flood plain is tested and a new appearance
to the Inchinnan plain is seen.
Colours are wonderful in that crisp, watery light - the birds always make
the best of it. I was quite lucky with the heron ''coming in to land''!
I am amazed at how closely the seagulls and lapwing flocks are to the plane
traffic......I have to presume there's no undue conflict of flight paths..?!
Inchinnan is on an industrial flood plain and of course there would be
colossal concern if that old ogre of Global Warming raises the sea
levels...?!
''Wairport art thou now?'' ...... for example!
Cheers, Denis.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
Post a Comment
Your comments are more than welcome!
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.