Tuesday, 14 July 2009

 

Ben Ledi 4th July with Bailey then home over Campsies from Fintry

It was a great walk out over the tops...B Ledi is short of a Munro being
2800 feet. Great, airy day and dry all the while even if cool a few times.
B-boy and I did the direct ascent up through the crags. Don't go there
unless you like heights and a wee bit of exposure scrambling over wet
rocks....
The wife took the sensible view.

I got the wee boy onto a ridge that was very steep off and wanted to get him
snapped with the sudden drop off; I think he sensed it and wasn't too keen -
rightly so!!

He was brilliant though and covered twice the ground we did.....fantastic -
go and do it if you can. (half way between Callander and Strathyre).
The hill was decently busy - good on outdoors folks!

Regards, Denis.


Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are more than welcome!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]