Friday, 29 May 2009
Down south again by Dalwhinnie and then over the Campsies via Kippen 17/05/09
wanting easier climbing days, they quite often bag these ones (Munros).
I've never done any of them...I know far too many more spectacular and
interesting ones! I have though often thought about doing the big, long
scree runs...!
Down south of Pitlochry overlooking the River Tay flats, I noted the
wonderful array of colours on the forest bank...spectacular.
Coming over the Gargunnocks, there's the fantastic views north over Flanders
Moss to the Highlands...and the gorse with it's wonderfully sweet vanilla
essence aroma also sets striking contrast to the surroundings. Kippen has, I
think, some of the most spectacular views in Scotland..'to die for'....
Regards, Denis.
Labels: Dalwhinnie, over the Gargunnocks, Pitlochry
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
Post a Comment
Your comments are more than welcome!
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.