Thursday, 8 January 2009

 

F&C Canal walk 21/12/08

A fresh and uplifting day to take 'the air'...
The silver birches were bonny as the gusting good winds wafted the frond
branches gently about, to cause a ''misty look''.....not sure that the
camera captures exactly what I wanted, but well, you might see what I was
meaning to do....

The dark Scottish terrier was a real wee bundle of energy. He hardly stopped
digging and snuffling about the posts and hedge grass while we talked to the
owner for 20 minutes...(Alec?). Good fun, though infuriating that I couldn't
get him to stand with his muzzle covered in dirt - cheeky wee thing!

Cheers, Denis.


Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are more than welcome!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]