Sunday, 7 December 2008

 

North towards the Campsies 22/11/08

Rainbows can be stunning or 'quite nice'....this one of the 'latter'...!
No wonder Tom Weir raved about his Campsie Fells stomping ground......wait
and see what else loads up following this one!

Br, Denis.

Labels:


Comments:
Lovely photos Denis! By the way, I bought one of Tom Weir's books when I was up in October, and I bought Molly Weir's autobiography as well. Only realised later that they were brother and sister! I also bought Daniel Weir's History of Greenock. (Geoffrey said, "Can't you buy a book by someone with a name other than Weir?"!!) Yes, the 'Sense of Place' book is excellent and I have enjoyed it, and will read it again! Thank again for that email address!
 

Post a Comment

Your comments are more than welcome!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]