Tuesday, 9 December 2008

 

East Lothian Three Peaks - Carnethy HRC: Feedback

East Lothian Three Peaks - Carnethy HRC: Feedback

Hi Keith, absolutely fantastic...just as I'd expect from you, and sheer class!

Well done...gosh, how my heart and mind soar when I see the routes and my old stomping ground. Terrain like the back of my hand...I see it, feel it, smell it still ..it's coursing through the veins...I did so many good hours up there in the Muirs and far wider afield. I commend your effort to re-establish. DJ will be very proud!
Well done again, and to all those hardy competitors.
Go for it Sir, a wee classic in the re-birth. Kind regards, Denis.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are more than welcome!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]