Monday, 3 November 2008
Kilpatricks 31/10/08
1/2 hour from work, and good country, with a few worthies out walking, then
a big open plateau....(I met two old geezers from Calderglen
running club - they were walking but as often happens I was inspired by
their camaraderie, and exploits all over Scotland walking, cycling and odd
times running...fresh and bright, they know 'value'; close friends, things
to do!....).
I stopped too often, to not get the most from a running grunt, but hey ho, I
had views to admire and share with you good folks!
Coming off the edge from the Slacks, the light was changing rapidly (just
about 4.30) and the molten gold changed quite dramatically to burnished red
within minutes. If I had started when I intended about 1 hour sooner, I'd
have missed this .....timing is all...In any respect the air was cold and
light bright so I was winning whatever the time or event...oh , and DRY too,
such a bonus from the recent weather!
Best regards, and hasta la Banesto! Denis.
Labels: The Kilpatrick Hills
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
Post a Comment
Your comments are more than welcome!
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.