Monday, 3 November 2008
Dumbarton Rock and Ben Lomond 27/10/08
might be whiter, but just wait n see!
It's a pity that the big light column spoils this direct eye line through to
the Ben, and it is wholly unfortunate that many developers (engineers) will
not think of the aesthetics from a holistic view....I'm pretty sure it'll
never enter the minds of 'those that do', just what are the total
consequences of 'siting this here' has. Where I park up is a natural
viewing point and has obviously been used as such for many, many years..it
is as you can see, pretty spectacular. I can advise that since the middle of
last year a pretty protracted project has been to build some nice slatey
walls and putting in heavy duty fencing, so I am thinking it's part of a
Renfrewshire (or Inverclyde..doubt it, outwith boundary likely) Council
development site. I expect to see a 'centre' of some sort going up in due
course. Be really lovely for it to be a restaurant, bistro bar or likes,
with a view to die for!
I'll get you the Pink 'Birthday cake', or the glistening white 'Wedding or
Christmas cake' before the year end for guarantee!
Kindest regards to you all, enjoy the week. If the early morning mist gets
cleared, I'll be snappin'! Denis.
Labels: and Ben Lomond, The Clyde Estuary
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
Post a Comment
Your comments are more than welcome!
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.