Tuesday, 21 October 2008
From Balmaha, east side Loch Lomond 17/10/08
Oot on the water, and some different views, well, all over the compass
points really.
A bit of fun at the end made for some silly walking after a rapid spin!
points really.
A bit of fun at the end made for some silly walking after a rapid spin!
Chilly and choppy would describe it!
Br, Denis.
Labels: Loch Lomondside
Comments:
<< Home
Beautiful photos of the loch, Denis - haven't been up the east side since I was a child. I actually swam there once - only discovered years later that the waters can be dangerous with the strong undercurrents. Many thanks for your comments and congratulations for Geoffrey. He's certainly done well as the studying hasn't been easy at times as a totally blind person, so I'm very proud of him. Glad to know you like Runrig too! Hope all is well there,
Best wishes from Wales,
Jane
Best wishes from Wales,
Jane
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Post a Comment
Your comments are more than welcome!
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.