Sunday, 14 September 2008
Lunchtime 27/8 and evening 28/08/08
On the 27th, there was nothing going on on the river (I actually think the
whole waterway went quiet for about 4-5 weeks early August through to now),
however I saw the solar panel glinting in the strong Sun every so often as
the buoy bobbed with the tidal run. It actually took me about 15 minutes to
get this shot!
Next night going home, I saw the freighter taking wind turbine blades up
river again (see earlier blog) and the magic moments were the blades
catching that yellow setting sunshine and giving great reflection (as indeed
the top of the mountains were golden edged) ...And then up at Dumbarton
Rock, as the boat came up-river I noticed the huge billowing cloud way
behind the rock and with a definitely hill-lumpy profile...similar the humps
of the Rock..?!
Regards, Denis.
Labels: going up river east in evening, The Clyde Estuary
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Post a Comment
Your comments are more than welcome!
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.