Tuesday, 19 August 2008

 

FW: Railway track - Strathblane to Lennoxtown 24/07/08

A bit more variety, and a damp doggie needing dried off, - quite common
since the spaniel means water is good!

Cheers, Denis.


Comments:
Lovely photos Denis and such a beautiful blue sky (I haven't seen one in a long time!) Many thanks for your comments on my blogs. I was wondering if the reason you might have trouble uploading to the site might be because you have one very long page with all the entries, rather than over several pages which load faster. Just a thought - I can't think why else there is a problem. I can't think it's because of not enough available space on the blog as some people have much longer ones!
All for now but I'll have a browse around your site another time (it's a bit late now) as I see there are some other new blogs you've uploaded which I haven't seen before. I'll be back soon!
Very best wishes from Jane
 

Post a Comment

Your comments are more than welcome!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]