Sunday, 6 July 2008

 

Deacon Blue at Perth Concert Hall 4th July 08

Can't get much better than a great Scottish band entertaining us with
friends for a couple of hours in the City of Perth.
A super atmosphere and excellent sounds - a treat - well done the players.
Probably enjoyed by maybe 1000...
I hope the wee digi has done some justice - the pics become grainy on
enlargement.

Oh what a night! Cheers, Denis.


Comments:
Great photos Denis and sounds like you had an excellent time! I've never heard Deacon Blue before so, on your recommendation, I'm heading over to YouTube to listen to a couple of tracks now!
 

Post a Comment

Your comments are more than welcome!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]