Sunday, 8 June 2008

 

Bowling is a inept name for a seriously good 'end'

Bowling is the western end of the Forth & Clyde canal and a magical end of
the cross-linking waterway that must have held such prominence and aura all
those years ago into the 1800's - early 1900s.
On a great evening, there is the magic of the reflection to reflect
on......!!

A wonderful pocket that is far below it's heyday; thankfully I am close to
it and run above it often. I would love to know it's hustle and bustle
history. Call me a sentimental old fool - I'm happy to be known as such.

Kind regards, Denis.


Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are more than welcome!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]