Monday, 9 June 2008

 

31/05/08 Ben Ledi between Callender and Strathyre

           
Having shot some clays (not too many I hasten to add!) in the morning to lunchtime, we went northwards to camp at Strathyre. A great night and cooled somewhat, so decided on a run up the 2800 ft Ben Ledi.

 A much 'improved track', but I liked going up through the now-felled forest trail and then up the 'easy way onto the ridge...Oh that I could still manage to run all the way., but not enough power or conditioning there to do it ..yet (maybe sometime again?)

Anyway, a lovely light in the cool gloaming and some pretty setting Sun rays  through the incoming cloud, which disappeared well and truly for the Saturday early morning. (See Tarmachen Ridge).

Best wishes, Denis.

 

(Font : Poor Richard, 10)


Comments:
Glorious photos and landscape. I wonder what that beetle is? Just reading about your running exhausts me!!!
 

Post a Comment

Your comments are more than welcome!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]