Friday, 21 September 2007
R Clyde estuary 070918 - river traffic heading upstream
I tried to follow this 'RMS' boat and catch it on it's way up river. I lost
the plot at Bowling and then missed it coming under the Erskine Bridge..but
I did find a good viewing spot on the slipway (near this now being a civic
amenity 're-cycling depot')with the old wood columns close to being under
the Bridge.
the plot at Bowling and then missed it coming under the Erskine Bridge..but
I did find a good viewing spot on the slipway (near this now being a civic
amenity 're-cycling depot')with the old wood columns close to being under
the Bridge.
I also reminded myself of the attractiveness of the Forth & Clyde canal at
Bowling locks and harbour.
Best regards, DENIS.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
Post a Comment
Your comments are more than welcome!
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.