Friday, 21 September 2007

 

Greenock and Port Glasgow, then heading up River Clyde 070912

A threatening day early on then it cleared and I saw these subjects and
worked my way to access them by just trawling around...ending up at the old
Erskine Hospital complex and ultimately walking right away down under the
Erskine Bridge to get some views from the south side (previously mostly from
the track north side, up the Kilpatricks heading towards Cochno Reservoir).
I met some guys at the land based lighthouse (wine at 1p.m.) and had a bit
of craic with them about QE2, etc. I also lifted the lapwings off the shore
and just love to see them flock.

Great to take an hour out and explore.
Best wishes, Denis.


Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are more than welcome!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]